|Location||Washington DC,DC*||*Position is based out of Washington DC|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Procare is hiring Paramedic, EMT, and EMR healthcare clinicians to fill immediately open positions in Landover, Linthicum, and Baltimore to provide safe, high quality medical ambulance transportation services and meaningful mobile integrated healthcare services in our patients' homes. Procare is the first company to approved to provide Mobile Integrated Healthcare services in Maryland! Procare is known to respect our employees, communicate frequently, update equipment, and provide follow-up to resolve concerns, while remaining competitive on pay scale. We are looking for professional, skilled, kind and caring applicants to join our family! If you are looking for a company that is adding value to the healthcare system by innovating and paving new roads for EMS and also cares about our employees, please apply to Procare!
Procare Ambulance is a growing company, providing services in the Maryland and the District of Columbia. We are actively seeking EMTR’s, EMT-Basic, and Paramedics for open field positions. We treat our employees great and are only looking for professional, skilled, kind and caring health care providers! We have positions in both Maryland and DC immediately available - there may be an office near you. We are also looking for skillful EMT-B's who are also excellent and safe drivers for immediately available ALS and BLS team shifts.
Responsibilities of the EMT / Paramedic:
- Ambulance daily checkoff of supplies and vehicle to ensure compliance and safety, cleaning and daily upkeep of unit
- Assistance with office when requested/complying with cleaning duties given
- Working as a team and sometimes with RNs and Critical Care Paramedics to complete all transport requests safely and timely
- Complying at all times with Uniform Policy and always looking and acting professional
- EVOC certification or its equivalent for drivers of ALS units
- Ability to work overtime when needed and ability to work nights, weekends or holidays
- Knowledge of road safety and navigation in the areas we serve
- Ability to utilize Toughbook / E-PCR program to write Patient Care Reports thoroughly, truthfully and accurately in accordance with the law and company policies and procedures
- Completion of all PCR's before end of shift
- Understanding of federal medical necessity for ambulance transportation guidelines
- Operating within certification level at all times
- Taking care of and responsible for all medical equipment and supplies check-in, check-out and use
- Complying with all contractual requirements of each contracted facility
- Ability to safely lift 150 lbs. and move patients of all shapes and sizes, work with many different ethnic groups, and navigate stretchers safely in unknown environments such as hospitals, facilities, nursing homes, doctor's offices and residences, including moving stretchers safely up and down ramps and over rough or uneven terrain.
Qualifications for EMT and Paramedic:
- Must be certified as a Maryland and / or District of Columbia Emergency Medical Responder, Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic or will not be considered for hire.
- Current Valid CPR Card, ALS Providers must have ACLS
- Providing care in an inter-facility transport environment
- Valid Driving License with few to no points on your driving record
Benefits of the Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic job:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement (conditions apply)
- Monthly Seated Massage
- Smoking cessation help
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Nice offices and nice co-workers!
- Capable and fair management team!
- You have to come to Procare to see the difference at Procare.
Job Type: Full-time & Part Time