|Job Title||Ambulance Driver|
Full and Part Time; overtime rules apply. Procare is an EO Employer.
Responsibilities of the Ambulance Driver
- Ambulance daily checkoff of vehicle to ensure compliance and safety, cleaning and daily upkeep of unit including checking fluid levels.
- Working as a team to complete all transport requests safely and timely.
- Compliance with communicating all times including dispatch, depart, arrival, bedside, depart 2, arrival 2.
- Compliance with Uniform Policy and always looking and acting professional
- Ability to work overtime when needed and ability to work nights, weekends or holidays
- Knowledge of road safety and navigation in the areas we serve
- Ability to safely lift and move patients of all shapes and sizes with partner.
- Ability to navigate stretchers safely in unknown environments such as hospitals, facilities, nursing homes, doctor's offices and residences, including moving stretchers safely up and down ramps and over rough or uneven terrain.
Qualifications for Ambulance Driver:
- Maryland PSC License (in hand or is willing to obtain)
- Procare Driving Program (completed in house)
- Procare Basic Patient Care Program in the interfacility setting, including competency on lifting and moving patients and patients on stretchers and stair chairs (completed in house)
- Current Valid CPR Card (in hand or is willing to obtain)
- Valid Driving License with few to no points on your driving record
- Pass a federal and state background check and drug test.
- Weekly Pay
- EAP program - free to employees
- Focus on a healthy work/life balance.
- Access to affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health and Wellness programs that include a meditation program, monthly seated massages, gym membership reimbursements and a smoking cessation plan (conditions apply to gym/smoking)
- Access to short- and long-term disability
- Life Insurance policy
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling – three office options
- Nice offices and nice co-workers!
- Capable and fair management team who communicates feedback!
- You have to come to Procare to see the difference at Procare.